EZ Trench EZ9100 Groundsaw
Please contact us to learn more about this product.
EZ9100 Groundsaw Trencher
The Groundsaw model EZ9100 was built for durability and performance. It has a centrifugal clutch drive that is bathed in oil, which provides protection against extreme conditions and abuse. The Groundsaw is the fastest digging small trenchers on the market. Carbide bits cut right through tree roots and hard soils with our progressive biting blades.
- LP/Propane Gas Lines
- Low Voltage Electrical
- Root Pruning
- Silt Fence (erosion barrier)
- Product Description
- Engine: Honda GX200 6.5hp
- Weight: 113kg
- Rate of Cut – Approximately 30 meters in 5 minutes (subject to soil conditions)
- Progressive Cutting Carbide Blade – Cuts hard soils and tree roots (Replaceable heavy-duty carbide bits are very durable)
- Neat & Clean Trench – 2.5″ (63.5mm) wide trench from 0 to 13″ (330mm) deep
- Durable Wet Clutch – Absorbs sudden impacts and lessens belt wear; resulting in lower maintenance and more productivity.
- Engine – Provides ample power and torque for trenching in tough conditions. Honda GX24Honda GX200(6.5hp)
- Weight – Easily loaded and transported without having large trucks or special trailers 113kgs.