SIMA Bali 500 Mekano Brick/Block SawSIM.BALI500
Sima Bali 500 Mekano
The Bali Mekano block saw with its 500mm diameter blade is designed for cutting concrete blocks with one cut. This saw has a robust trolley deck that can take pavers up to 600m2. Tradesmen who have purchased this saw have been very impressed with the safety for the operator and the speed of cutting. Made of stainless steel and aluminum, this guarantees the durability of the saw when maintained correctly. It has a recycling pump for keeping the site clean. The trolley wheels on the frame make for easy movement around the site. Made in Spain.
The versatile and rugged block cutter:
- Its reduced size makes it easy to store.
- Anodized extruded aluminum body, durable and lighter for transportation and to move the machine at the job site.
- Galvanized steel basin to prevent oxidation.
- Deep cutting, ranging from 20 cm (7.8”) in BALI 500 to 35 cm. (14”) in BALI 700.
- The head can be easily adjusted in height to adapt to the different cutting depths needed.
- Low vibrations and extended blade performance when cutting, due to its robustness.
- Excellent machine for cutting the most common sizes of blocks.
- Motor: 230v Single Phase, 60Hz, 2.2kW
- Weight: 197kg
- Size: 1260 x 880 x 640
- Blade: 500mm (20")
- Cutting Depth: 200mm
- Cutting Length: 400mm