Beton Power Trowel BT90 90cm 9hpBET.BT90HF270
The Beton Trowel BT90 9hp Walk-behind Trowel
A Professional finishers right arm. The 36" with the power of a 46"! The combination of weight, balance and blade span provides an all round performance that is unequaled.
The 18″ finish blades with the use of clip on float shoes will provide far superior results for first passes on superflat floor requirements.
- Engine: GX270 Honda 9hp
- Diameter: 90cm (36")
- Weight: 82kg
- Made in Belgium
- Folding Tri-tube lateral welded handle for strength - the control cables run inside the three handle tubes for maximum protection
- Body contoured handle bar for control & safety
- Dual stop controls – Deadman & centrifugal
- Chromed handle and guard ring for easy cleaning
- Precision engineered gearbox and spider assembly for trouble free long life.
- spider arms fully adjustable to maintain exact blade balance and eliminate machine wobble
- Lifting hook fitted standard to BT90 & BT120
- Full options of blades and float pans – finish, combination, float shoes, plastic blades.
- Blades and pans standard to many well known make of machines
- 24 month warranty on machine and engine