Beton Ride-On Trowel BT120 35hp 120cm
Please contact us to learn more about this product.
Beton Trowel BT120 Ride-on Power Trowel
A perfectly balanced, powerful floating and finishing machine. Built strong but with simple mechanical construction to ensuring long, reliable service life with easy maintenance.
- Engine: 35HP Vanguard Twin Cylinder Air cooled petrol engine
- Weight (kg): 490
- Blades: 2 x 5 Blade 46" spiders (24 month Warranty)
- RPM: 0-160
- Heavy Duty reduction gearboxes. (24 month Warranty)
- Size (cm) : 254 X 127
- Manual Steering
- Driven by BLM type heavy duty clutch with 3 drive belts. Converting drive through universal drive couplings to Gearboxes
- Ergonomic manual steering
- 4 x Running Lights as standard
- Seat adjuster standard
- Water spray system
- Drink holder
- Engine hour meter
- 5 Blade spider assembly - for stability and fast closing of floor on final finishing. Spider machining is precision tolerance fit for the trowel arms therefore minimizing wear and ensuring long service life
- Fork pockets for easy loading
- Grease points at spider to ensure continual free movement of blade pitch.
- Highly effective float pan machine with plenty power for this operation.
- Good all round visibility of blades and concrete for the operator
- Four x crane sling lifting points plus Fork Lift Slots
- Optional 2 wheel transporter for site use and blade changing.
- Blade Types: Finish, Combination, wide finish.