Beton BT900 Rider Powertrowel 24hp 90cm
Please contact us to learn more about this product.
Beton Trowel BT900 Ride-on Power Trowel
A perfectly balanced, powerful floating and finishing machine. Built strong but with simple mechanical construction to ensuring long, reliable service life with easy maintenance.
- Engine: Honda GX690 26hp
- Weight (kg): 377
- Blades: 2 x 4 Blade 36" spiders (24 month Warranty)
- Panning Width (mm): 1870
- RPM: 0-150
- Heavy Duty reduction gearboxes. (24 month Warranty)
- Size (mm) : 1950 X 1000
- Manual Steering
- BLM shoe clutch with double drive belt, universal jointed drive shafts for strength and reliability
- Ergonomic manual steering
- 4 x Running Lights as standard
- Seat adjuster standard
- Water spray system
- Drink holder and Hand Tool Holder
- Engine hour meter
- Fork pockets for easy loading
- Grease points at spider to ensure continual free movement of blade pitch.
- Highly effective float pan machine with plenty power for this operation.
- Good all round visibility of blades and concrete for the operator
- Four x crane sling lifting points plus Fork Lift Slots
- Optional 2 wheel transporter for site use and blade changing.
- Blade Types: Finish, Combination, wide finish.