Cart 0
SIMA Dakar MK45 Brick/Block Saw
SIMA Dakar MK45 Brick/Block Saw

SIMA Dakar MK45 Brick/Block Saw

Regular price $3,810.92 excluding GST
including GST

Sima Dakar MK45

DAKAR Mekano embodies the perfect balance between quality and price in the world of the table saws. They can cut many materials:

  • bricks
  • tiles
  • kerbstones
  • granite
  • marble
  • roof tiles, etc.

This has a cutting length of up to 650 mm (25") long.

The DAKAR Mekano 45 has a great capacity and cutting accuracy. It's adaptable cutting head can be adjusted up and down, forwards and backwards and also to a 45 degree for bevel cuts.

It is 90% made of stainless materials, and the remaining 10% is coated with an anti-rust epoxy-polyester paint. The folding legs make it very quick and easy to transport from site to site.


  • Motor: 230v Single Phase, 60Hz, 2.2kW
  • Weight: 72.5kg
  • Size: 1250 x 850 x 620
  • Blade: 350mm (14")
  • Cutting Depth: 120mm
  • Cutting Length: 650mm
  • Made in Spain
Note: Extra Freight may occur on larger items to some parts of the country

More from this collection