Theis Digital Dual Plane Grade Laser400-39232
Theis Digital Self-Leveling Dual Plane Rotary Laser Kit
Vision 2N – Premium quality & precision, Made in Germany.
ALIGN UPGRADEABLE – This laser comes as an option with the ALIGN feature, which is where the laser will scan to find the receiver at a set point then fasten on that point – creating a line between a set start and finish point.
The Vision 2000 Laser Level is an automatic self-leveling laser unit with a visible laser diode. Self levels on horizontal and vertical axis. Digital grade input on two axis. Ideal for horizontal & vertical levelling and dual plane gradient work.
Comes standard with millimetre readout receiver
Kit includes, laser unit, millimetre receiver, carry case, charger & operators manual.
- Self-levelling: automatic self-levelling up to ±5°
- Horizontal/vertical and digital grade input cabilities
- Grade function: available with dual grade slopes of up to 10%
- 750m radius range
- Manual mode
- Automatic saving of the last slope settings after switching off the unit.
- Bright display through illuminated LCD
- Vibration protection can be activated to compensate for ground vibrations
- Waterproof: dust-proof and waterproof to IP 67 standard for all weather conditions
- Vertical & plumb: automatic vertical and plumb beams (model LAS.2N / LAS.2N.R only)
- Scan mode: 10°, 20°, 40°, 60° or 80° fan angle which can be directed to a specific area